Eligibility for MBBS in Russia Everything you need to know about
The educational fee in Russia is highly subsidized compare to any other country in the western world. Owning to this, in addition to many more reasons, Russia is turning into one of the most preferred destinations, when it comes to studying MBBS. The country has 57 medical universities in total. Russian Ministry of Health & Education is the statutory body that is responsible to ensure subsidized education in Russia. Additionally, the country is renowned for its highly trained faculty, state-of-art infrastructure of the educational institutions, as well as the up-to-date technology.
According to the ranking of Medical Universities by World Health Organization (WHO) mentioned in the Directory or World Medical Schools, there are approximately 30 prestigious institutions of Russia alone, which are ranked under top 100. The student to faculty ratio in Medical institutions in Russia is 7:1.
A Fact- File on Eligibility for MBBS in Russia
- Qualifying NEET entrance exam is must to get admission in MBBS.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years on or before 31st December 2019 and Maximum should be 25 years.
- Minimum score for class 12th should be 50% in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The board of education can be any, be it CBSE, ISC or any other board. In case of reserved category, the average score of 40% makes you eligible.
Top Benefits of Pursuing MBBS from the top Russian Medical Universities
- You need not appear for any entrance exam in Russia, as there you can get direct admission in the medical colleges.
- Subsidized fees for education in Russia, makes the overall fee expenses come down between 2.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs per annum.
- You additionally get trained to clear MCI screening test by the professors there, as they are well aware of the syllabus and the pattern of MCI screening test.
- You get comprehensive package, which includes fully furnished hostels with quality food and other facilities making it convenient for you. To be precise, you can easily find good home-like Indian food there.
- MCI and WHO recognized medical universities give you a secure future by letting you practice all across the world. In other words, the degree is recognized the world over.
- The course is comprehendible as the language of communication is English. Along with that, in order to make your communication with your future patients convenient you are taught Russian language.
- After completion of the course of 6 years, which is similar to the curriculum in the Indian medical universities, the students can practice either in India or Russia.
Getting admission in medical colleges in Russia is not based on any donation or entrance exam, rather it is fully rested upon first come first-served basis.