MBBS ADMISSION IN RUSSIA
Russia has been a popular destination for international students for pursuing MBBS right from the Soviet Era. Russia boasts for occupying almost 30 positions amongst top 100 ranking Medical Universities according to World Health Organization (WHO)'s "Directory of World Medical Schools". Pass-outs from Russian Medical Universities are presently working within the leading Hospitals across the world. MBBS in Russia could be a preferred choice for International students owing to highly subsidised fee by Russian Ministry of Health & Education as compared to other western countries. Prime quality of Education combined with this low cost is one in every of the most reasons for selecting top medical universities of Russia for MBBS. There are almost 57 medical universities in Russia.
In the past decade, there has been a tenfold increase in the number of international students travelling for MBBS in Russia. All universities are recognised by WHO & Medical Council of leading countries like U.S.A, U.K, middle east, Australia, India, Canada etc.
Duration of MBBS in Russia in English Medium is 6years. Students can also opt for MBBS in Russian Medium. Duration of which is 7 years which includes 1 year as Russian Language Training (Preparatory Faculty)
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Russia
Requirements For MBBS Admission In Russia 2020-2021
A step by step guide to applying for MBBS in Russia
1. Visit or call to any of our office/representatives for a free counselling session, when detailed information will be provided regarding the eligibility criteria, various universities, courses fee structure, admission process, credentials and Facilitation Fees of Continental Education Consultants. The student and parents need to undertake steps as he/she feels necessary to satisfy himself/herself regarding the decision of studying MBBS in Russia and the admission process.
2. Once the student has satisfied himself/herself about all the merits and demerits of studying in Russia, The student should submit his/her filled in admission form along with scan copy of 10th & 12th standard certificate and mark sheet.
3. The application is forwarded to the concerned University. Within two weeks university will issue admission letter confirming the reservation of the seat. This letter of admission is then given to the student.
4. Next, the applicant has to apply for the INVITATION LETTER which is an official document issued by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Russian federation Seeking the Invitation letter is a tedious task and it takes somewhere around one month. (at this stage student should submit his original Passport).
5. Next, after receiving the INVITATION LETTER and Original Passport, the student has to apply for a student VISA from the Russian embassy or consulate. Once the visa is ready, the student is informed about the date of travel. The student shall make arrangements to take necessary foreign exchange for the tuition fee to be paid to the University on arrival to Russia and for his/her living expenses.
6. By this time, the students should start preparing for their travel to Russia. Besides, a check-list of necessary instructions and essential items will also be provided to the travelling students.
7. The students will also need to ensure that all the necessary documents are collected as such documents will need to be presented at the university office on their arrival.
8. On their arrival to Moscow, the students will be received by the representative of the University at the airport who will guide them from the Airport to the University Hostel. The next day, the representative will help them to pay the college fees and Administrative fees in the university, wherein you will be joining the course of MBBS. The student will not have any problem because he/she will be guided until the complete admission process is done.