Study MBBS in Belarus
Situated in Eastern Europe, Belarus is a nation surrounded by Russia in northeast, Ukraine in South, Poland in west and Lithuania and Latvia in the northwest. The capital of this country is Minsk. Belarus spends its funds in two major sectors - education and healthcare. MBBS from Belarusian Universities is famous all over the world. Out of 30 European Medical Universities,10 Medical Universities are located at Belarus and are recognized by leading medical councils like WHO, MCI and UNESCO.
Highlights of MBBS Course in Belarus
The duration of MBBS course in Belarus of 6 years comprises 1 year of internship.
Medium of Teaching:
The medium of teaching MBBS in medical universities of Belarus is English.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS:
The admission process for international students in Belarus is very simple. The eligibility criteria for is:
- The applicant should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- The applicant should pass Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India with 50% in (45% for SC/OBC/ST)
- NEET Qualified
Required Documents for admission-
- Valid Passport
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Invitation letter
- Medical test documents
Fees for MBBS Study in Top Medical Universities of Belarus 2020-2021
|South Kazakh Medical Academy
|GRODNO STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|GOMEL STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|VITEBSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|The Above Fee Stucture Includes Tution Fee, Hostel Fee & Medical Insurance.
Benefits of studying MBBS from Belarus –
- The MBBS degree from Belarus is recognised by the WHO, MCI and UNESCO and has world-wide acceptance.
- No donation is needed to seek admission in Medical Universities of Belarus.
- The students get broad exposure to clinical practise as they get chance to practise in well equipped multi-profile hospitals as these students get the opportunity to complete their internship in world-class medical colleges and hospitals around the globe.
- Tuition fee of MBBS program is quite low and affordable.